Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's........

PEAK WEEK, people!

24 Days and Counting until the Philadelphia Marathon. I can't even believe it.  I ran 10 miles last night. On a Wednesday. After a full day at work. That is not normal.  And I felt awesome.
Summer is officially over. The boardwalk is empty.
I love this time of day.
Where did the sun go??

I finished thinking, I cannot wait to run a half marathon after this is all over.  It's going to be so freakin' easy.

All this reading about taper the past few weeks for those of you running New York has me a little uneasy.  I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with myself on Saturday morning in 2 weeks when I finish my long run in an hour and a half.  I could actually sleep in!

Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Still have 22 miles on Saturday.  I freakishly can't wait.  Until then....

Oh, P.S. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment